2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. GREAT SPORTS INC. / EFFICIENT FUTURE INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
3. Before You Order:
a. Confirm that the items selected are the items you wish to purchase.
b. Confirm that all of the other information you have provided is accurate.
4. Order Processing: Orders received before 8:00 p.m. U.S. Central Time are generally entered into processing, not shipped, by the next business day. Depending upon order volume, however, processing can potentially take longer than the estimated times.
5. Shipping: Orders received before 8:00 p.m. U.S. Central Time are generally shipped within 7 business days. If we determine that, for any reason, your order will not ship within 9 business days of processing, we will attempt to notify you by e-mail. If express transit is paid, we will put your order in front of the shipping line and send out your order in the quickest time possible. Express transit cannot be guaranteed under any circumstances, and is a non-refundable fee.
When using standard ground shipping, customers should generally allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery, this timeframe may be exceeded.
When using express ground shipping customers should generally allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery, this timeframe may be exceeded.
If you have questions regarding shipping, please call us (708) 669-1237. We value your business and will address any concerns you may have.
Express Shipping- This is an estimated 7-10 Business Day Delivery time period that deals with the assignment of terminals, transit time and processing of the order, in addition to confirming payment has cleared. If you do not use the EXPRESS SHIPPING your total time will be an estimated 10- 15 Business Day transit time from the time you order till the time that the Shipping Company calls to schedule an appointment. These are estimated times, they are voided due to natural causes and/or mechanical error of shipping company vehicles.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR EXPRESS SHIPPING TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE EXPRESS SHIPPING.
Inside Delivery: Typically inside delivery is not available on any order. If inside delivery is required, there will be an additional fee. The amount of this fee varies by location and availability. Ask your sales representative for more information.
Business Delivery is a free charge to a location that has a loading dock or a forklift on premises. If the customer does not have this accessibility they will be charged $30.00 for residential delivery. If they need a liftgate to unload the product they will also be charged $75.00 on top of the Residential delivery.
Residential Delivery is a $30.00 fee that simply brings the freight truck to a delivery location that does not have a loading dock, or forklift on site. This does not include a liftgate service. Residential Delivery cannot be guaranteed under any circumstances, and is a non-refundable fee.
Liftgate: This is a $75.00 fee for a lift, which will lower the unit to the ground for the customer. Residential Delivery also should be paid if a liftgate is included in the purchase. Liftgate Service cannot be guaranteed under any circumstances, and is a non-refundable fee.
7. Damage during Shipment: The items we sell pass a thorough manufacturer's inspection prior to shipping and are insured for damage during shipment. You are responsible for the product once it is in transit, including any damage or loss that may occur during shipment. If you receive a damaged product, please contact the shipper (typically Fed Ex, DHL, or UPS) and file a damage claim with the shipper. The insurance is designed to provide you with the funds to repair the damage or loss. The amount the item is insured for is approximately the wholesale cost of the item minus shipping. We cannot take responsibility for damage or loss during shipment. If you choose to refuse your shipment, the total claim process can take 4 to 12 months; on occasion the claim can even exceed this timeframe. We do not suggest refusal of a shipment under any circumstances.
8. Order Cancellation Policy: Typically orders cannot be cancelled. Any cancellation to an order after the original sale date will automatically incur 30% restocking/cancellation fee plus any shipping charges incurred. Please call ahead of time before canceling. If your order has been sent, you will be charged all of the freight costs. If for any reason, during the processing of your order, the unit you originally purchased goes out of stock, we will replace the unit with an item of equal or greater value. Stock status cannot be used as a reason for an order cancellation.
9. Return Policy: We do not accept returns, exchanges or grant refunds under any circumstances, except as specified below regarding manufacturer's defects.
10. Manufacturer's Defects/Warranty: Although we do not accept returns or grant refunds, we will request the product manufacturer to ship replacement parts for confirmed manufacturer's defects in an item you purchase from us. The manufacturers of the products we sell generally warrant the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Although under warranty the parts will be free of charge however; the cost of shipping must be paid for by the customer in order to ship out the part. If a part is lost during shipping you have the choice to file a shipping claim and to order the part from Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.at your cost. Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. makes no representation concerning any manufacturer's warranty. Two stroke engines are not covered under your warranty, however the unit components are. There are NO GUARANTEES on product color/decals/emblems under any circumstances; however you may request a color. All customers will have two color choices to choose from. There are NO GUARANTEES on helmet size or color under any circumstances.
11. Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Great Sports Inc.'s / Efficient Future Inc.’s express written permission, except as otherwise provided herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Great Sports Inc. 's/ Efficient Future Inc.’s legal rights.
12. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
13. Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc., generally relies on manufacturers, importers or others to provide the specifications, features, illustrations, and other information contained in this site, and Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. cannot ensure that all material on this site is correct, and Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the specifications, features, illustrations or other information contained on this site. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you with a 1-month warranty.
14. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review certain transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
15. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary but will become the sole property of Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. will similarly become the sole property of Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.and may be used by Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
16. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, trade name or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
17. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated herein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
19. The prices listed in this site exclude tax, title, license and registration.
20. Sponsor and site owner: Great Sports Inc. / Efficient Future Inc.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include globaltrailer.net. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. Any cancellation to an order after 12 hours will require a 30% restocking/cancellation fee plus any shipping charges incurred. Please call ahead of time before canceling. If your order has been sent and there is a tracking number, you will be charged the freight costs.