Pole Dancing With the Stars
March 30, 2011
Watching the new season of Dancing With the Stars, you might wonder where the stars and dancers get such great moves and how they stay in such great shape. For one of this year's celebrity competitors, Kendra Wilkinson, the answer might just be a Pole Dancing workout. In fact, quite a few celebrities have proudly announced that they've tried a Stripper Pole workout as part of their fitness regimen, some even installing stripper poles in their own homes. Past Dancing With the Stars competitor Carmen Electra has done a stripper pole workout, as has as Kate Hudson, Desperate Housewife Teri Hatcher, Brooke Hogan, Christina Applegate, and Glee's Jessalyn Gilsig.
Many gyms and fitness facilities now offer pole dancing classes and other exotic dancing workouts. There are also numerous exotic and pole dancing workout DVDs on the market. Working out is rarely a glamorous activity, but these workouts can make sweat a little sexier.
If you'd like to try a Pole Dancing workout in your own home, but don't the embarrassment of a permanent pole in your home where anyone can see it, don't worry. You can buy a completely portable Stripper Pole that goes up and comes down easily to be stored away when you're expecting guests. So go ahead, get a great workout by pole dancing like the stars!
Get ready for summer by getting in shape
with our complete fitness equipment inventory.
- No ceiling fixings required!
- Takes minutes to assemble!
- Static and Spinning
- Screw together for strength and stability
- Fully removable and portable
- Price: $211.95
Super Ab Toner Chair
- Easy for beginners
- Challenging for advanced exercisers
- Great for working your love handles
- Advanced Jacknife - More effective than a regular crunch
- Leg curl attachment
- Optional bicycle attachment
- Priced at $77.95
- High quality magnetic resistance with 8 levels of workout
- Hand pulse monitoring system allows you to control your heartbeat
- Large anti-slip platforms
- Meter functions: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, and Pulse
- Stride Length: 13 inches
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Price: $179.95
Pair of Adjustable Dumbbells
- Commercial Grade Cast Iron Plates
- 5 - 25 Lbs with 5 Increments
- Contour Comfort Handle
- Perform Over 50 Exercises
- Slide and Lock System Makes Adjustments Quick and Easy!
- Space Saving Smaller in Diameter than Any Other Brand
- Priced at $139.95