Solar Powered Generator 12V 400 Watt
75 Amp Hours Solar Power Generator
This generator comes completely assembled and ready to go, just plug and play. You have seen many units like this ONE online that sell for several hundred dollars more. It is versatile with so many uses - everyday, emergency back-up during man-made or natural disasters, or for a remote vacation location. It is an essential part of your family's emergency Supplies. Blizzard, hurricane, earthquake, natural disaster? Generate electricity until the power crews reach you. Famine, war, disease and prolonged natural disasters are uncommon, but possible. Be prepared.
We have combined the latest in Solar Panel Technology connected to an powerful efficient deep cycle dry cell battery and have developed the perfect Solar Power Generator for Apartments, RV's and small homes. You will never again be in the dark in case of an emergency or a power outage.
ORDER ONLINE NOW OR
No installation needed! Stand-alone, self contained solar power system consists of main generator unit and (2) - 40 watt solar panels (80 watts of energy). No need to connect to household wiring, just plug the solar panels into the solar power generator unit and youíre ready to go. The system supplies uninterrupted backup power for your Apartment, Condo, Home or RV. It will power all of your essential home appliances and electronics during a power outage or emergency. Provides up to 750 amp hours of household electricity.The Solar generator unit uses a rugged, well designed housing that comes mounted on a floor dolly. The system runs silently! Emits no fumes! No gas is needed! And is virtually maintenance free. Put it on the patio and expose one solar panel and the system will keep itself ready to operate for years.
ORDER ONLINE NOW ORCALL 1-866-606-3991
Don't Forget to Add The Optional Mobile Wheel to Your Order!ORDER ONLINE NOW OR
The battery assembly, protective circuitry, solar charge controller, power inverter, wiring, AC-powered battery charger, extension cable, and accessories are housed inside a waterproof, dustproof, and crushproof hard case. The solar panels are carried separately. 12-volt DC power is also accessible via 2 AC outlets and 2 female cigarette lighter sockets that are implanted into the sidewalls of the hard case, and that is protected against over-current by the internal circuitry of the solar charge controller. 120-volt AC power is provided by a power inverter and that is protected against over-current internally.
- 12 Volts, 400 Watts and 75 amps hours of power in one Dry Cell battery, Upgradable to 110 Amps that stores 750A at short circuit current and 1150 High Capacity
- DC to AC Converter
- Solar Power Battery Controller
- Two (2) DC Standard Outlets
- One (1) UPC Standard Outlet Port
- Multiple AC Outlets
- LED Display
- Weighs Less Than 80 lbs
- Solar Panels Weigh 8 lbs Each
- High efficiency with a charge time of less than 4 hours
- Perfect for Apartment Owners - It will fit in most windows!
- Weather Resistant
- DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE OPTIONAL MOBILE WHEEL TO YOUR ORDER!
ORDER ONLINE NOW OR
- Rechargeable, 12.8-volt, 75 amp-hour, Dry Cell battery pack that stores 750 watt-hours of energy, and that will tolerate at least 500 discharge-charge cycles at continuous 50% depth of discharge. The battery can be charged directly from the solar panel using the solar charge controller and custom connector-extension cable, or from the included smart, 10-amp, 100-240VAC-powered charger. The AC recharging time is 3.5 - 4.5 hours from 50% to full.
- (2) High-efficiency, 40-watt/7.5-amp units in a silver frame with blue panels that weigh 8 pounds each. The panels measures 15.50 x 27 inches. They are small enough and light enough to fit in windows and donít need to be outside but they must be in direct sun light in order to charge sufficiently.
Solar Charge Controller:
- A sophisticated, custom programmed, 10-amp/200-watt unit that accelerates solar charging of the battery. The solar charge controller is protected against over-current by a 25-amp circuit breaker. The solar charge controller has a baseline, continuous power consumption of 35 milliamps. If the system is to be stored for a prolonged length of time, simply place one solar panel in a window or on the porch or patio so that it can get a little sun and in this way your unit will be ready at a momentís notice. Nearly a decade of advanced research, design and engineering have delivered to the market the most advanced solar charge controller in the world. This microprocessor controlled charge controller is extremely compact, light-weight and durable. Through its highly advanced microprocessor system constantly monitors and regulates the voltage and current from the solar panels to the battery. It ensures that the battery is maintained at its optimal charge and prevents it from over-charging and over-discharging. Additionally it prevents the back-feed of electricity into the solar panel from the battery during hours of darkness. This controller is capable of handling virtually all 12 V solar panels in the market, with the maximum input capacity of up 24 Volts and 10 Amp. As such, it is perfectly suitable for most 12V rated solar panels up to 120 Watts. -Suitable for 12 Volt Nominal Panels -Maximum Input Voltage: 24V -Maximum Input Current: 10 Amp -Handles 12 V Panels from 5 to 120 Watts -LED Light Display Indicators -Battery Over-Discharge Protection and Monitoring -Battery Over-Charge Protection and Monitoring -Solar Panel Back-Feed Protection -Intelligent Microprocessor Controller.
ORDER ONLINE NOW OR
Run Time on Typical Applications before a recharge is required 70 Amp unit:
- Cordless Phone 40 Watts ... 312.5 hrs
- Cell Phone 20 Watts ... 35 hrs
- Internet Modem 15 Watts ... 43 hrs
- Inkjet Printer 50-75 Watts ... 46 hrs
- Clock Radio 10 Watts ... 55 hrs
- Laptop Computer 20-140 Watts ... 8-25 hrs
- 20" LCD Monitor 52 Watts ... 7.5 hrs
- Table Lamp 40 Watts ... 60.5 hrs
- 13" TV 60 Watts ... 8 hrs
- Desktop Computer 80Watts ... 6 hrs - 14 hrs
- 8.8 cu. ft. Freezer 200 Watts ... 2 hr
- 18 cu. ft. Fridge 500 Watts ... N/A
- Sump Pump (0.5 HP) 500 Watts ... 30 mins
- Microwave 900-1600 Watts ... N/A
a typical emergency scenario, you could run (5) 40 watt lamps, your
cell phone, and your laptop all night long and
recharge during the sunlight hours of the next day - and still have
power to spare!
ORDER ONLINE NOW OR