Brand New 3L Ultrasonic Cleaner
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signals in the liquid. Millions of tiny bubbles are created when ultrasonic sound is passed through the liquid. It is these tiny bubbles imploding that cause the cavitation which have a great impact and provide intense scrubbing action of the surface of the object being cleaned. Additionally, these bubbles are small enough to penetrate even the microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently.
The ultrasonic cleaner has innovative design of memory function, pause function, efficient heating and touch sensitive panel. These unique features provide for a user friendly and convenient experience.
ORDER ONLINE OR
CALL 866-606-3991 Specifications
- Volume Size: 3 Liter
- Tank dimension: 238x138x100 (mm)
- Frequency: 40 (kHz)
- Power: 100 Watts
- Unit Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Model: UD100SH-3LQ
- (1) 3L Ultrasonic cleaner
- (1) Standard Basket
- (1) Cleaning Rack
- (1) Beaker holder
- (1) Power cord
- (1) User guide
ORDER ONLINE OR
Suggested Cleaning Applications
Different ways of cleaning
- Jewelry: Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, etc.
- Watches and Glasses/Sunglasses: Waterproof wristwatches, Watch chains, Glasses, Sunglasses etc
- Toiletry Items: Electric tooth brush heads, Electric shaver heads, Razor blades, Combs, Toothbrushes, Dentures etc.
- CDs, DVDs: Any CD, VCD, DVD, pre-recorded of CD-R/RW.
- Office Equipment: Printer heads, fountain pen nibs, Wax or rubber stamps etc.
- Metal Items: Metal cutlery (knives/forks etc), old coins, metal badges, valves, machine nozzles, small metal parts etc.
- General Cleaning - use only plain water. Use warm temperature about 50°C.
- Enhanced Cleaning - add a few drops of standard liquid soap or detergent into the water. Other non-acidic based cleaning agents can also be used.
- Extensive Cleaning - Removing tarnish, carbon and rust from non-plated metals. It is recommended to use specialist cleaning solution in associated using Ultrasonic cleaner.
ORDER ONLINE ORCALL 866-606-3991