6500 Fluorescent Grow Lights for Indoor Plants T5 48
Brand new latest T5 High Output (HO) Fluorescent Grow Light System is
perfect not only for your plants but also for your aquarium. 100% of the
power input for our T5 high output fluorescent grow lights is used for
higher chlorophyll and organic material production. All visible light
without infrared ray and ultraviolet, including blue and red light which
can be absorbed well by chlorophyll, is the best solution for
sprouting. Meanwhile, "sunlight" is indispensable for living things such
as fish, aquatic, plankton in aquarium
- UL Certificate
- Perfect for indoor or undercover using.
- Textured brown powder coated steel housing never fades.
- Built-in Fulham WORKHORSE® ballast
for stable light output effect.
- 5yrs warranty ballast could be maintained by any Fulham
- 6500K color temperature fluorescent tubes offer the perfect
- German aluminum mirror reflector has 95% reflectivity.
- Advanced W-shade design offers excellent reflectivity &
- Two ON-OFF switches is convenient to control the intensity of the
light(4lamps on if required).
- Louvers make the ballast and light tubes cool and much safer.
- Lower heated T5 light will protect your plants or fishes/aquatic
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically.
- Easy to install and use, plugging into the electric outlet(120
- The lumen, lifetime and stability of T5 light is better than those
of T8 light.
- Better effect for Coral, Float grass, and Alga to promote better
growth than other T5 grow light Panels.
Benefits for Plants:
- Can be used to control sprouting in hydroponics.
- More power input for our T5 grow lights is used for your plant
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your plants.
- More convenient to use our T5 light with the steel hanging cable.
- The best lighting time for plant growing should be 10-14hrs.
Benefits for Aquarium Fishes:
- Provides enough "sunlight" to maintain oxygen production by
aquatic's photosynthesis for fishes.
- Offers day and night alternation surrounding for indoor fishes.
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your aquatic
- The quadrate T5 light is perfect to cover the whole aquarium.
- Power Supply: 110V
- Actinic Tubes: 8 tubes
- Power: 8x 54 watts
- Illumination: 8x 5,000Lum (total 40,000Lum)
- Color Temperature: 6500K white
- Hanging Rope Material: Steel
- T5 Tube Length: 45-1/2"
- Dimension: 48" L x 24" W x 2-1/2" H
- Hanging Rope Vertical Distance: 6" (the top of rope to panel
- Power Cord Length: 7ft
- Recommended Coverage: one panel per 12 square ft
- 1x 4ft T5 Grow Light Panel with Steel Ropes
- 8x 6500K T5 Fluorescent Linear Tubes (installed)