Adjustable Grow Light System Hanging Kit 6 Pairs
The simplest and most efficient way to adjust the reflector ever!
This reflector suspension system enables you to raise and lower the
light in one simple movement. With tension mechanism, the hood will stay
in place once set at the desired height. Easily raise your lights when
you are doing your routine work in the room, and just pull them down
when you leave. It also perfectly meets the requirement of adjusting the
hood to provide different light supply as plants grow.
- Stainless steel spring
- Eyebolts for hanging the reflector
- Screw hooks to connect the hanger to the ceiling
- To adjust the height of reflector with ease
- To provide reliable support & befitting distance from plants
with tension mechanism
- Up to 22 lbs weight load capacity per pair
- Compatible with all parabolic and round reflectors, so long as
hooks and eyebolts suit
- Overall Dimension : 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Maximum Extension Length: 33 1/2”
1. Attach both hangers to reflector using retractable nylon string.
2. Turn both silver wing tensions to the left so that the strings
3. Hang the reflector with nails or hooks.
4. Set desired height and turn each silver wing tension to the right
to the most extent.
5. Move reflector up/down by 1 - 2 inches and hangers will lock in
- 12 x Reflector Hangers
- 12 x Screw Hooks
- 12 x Eyebolts