50w LED Plant Grow Light Red Blue Growing Panel
Brand new high power Red and Blue Mixed Grow Light is perfect for your
plants better growth. 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is
used for higher chlorophyll and organic material production. Much
better than normal LED grow lights, this LED Grow Light has total 50
watts not 13.8 watts only. All 620-630nm red color and 460-470nm blue
color which can be absorbed well by chlorophyll can make your plants
flourish more and thickset.
LED Grow Light Benefits:
- Best for your Plants: Red LED bulbs are suitable for plants
heightening and thriving.
- Can be used to control florescence in hydro and restrain
flowering for higher and stronger.
- More Efficient: 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is
used for your plant chlorophyll production.
- Better for Environment: It saves 50% to 90% in energy
consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes.
- Less Heat: Low heated LED bulbs will protect your plants well.
- Less Trouble: No ballast to burn out likes other plant lights.
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your
- Easy to install and use, plugging into the electric outlet(120 Vac)
- The best lighting time (led grow light lighting time plus sunlight
lighting time) for plant growing should be
- Brand New in Retail Package and Ready to Ship
- Power Supply: 110V
- LED Bulbs Power: 45 - 50watts. (40x Blue LEDs + 72x Red LEDs)
- Red LED wavelength: 620nm-630nm
- Blue LED wavelength: 460nm-470nm
- Minimal Heat To Keep Your Plants From Burning
- The Heat Emission Hole for Better Heat Dissipation
- The Transformer Guarantees The Performance More Stable
- Perfect for Indoor Growing
- Hanging Hardware for Easy to Set up in Minutes!
- Recommended coverage: one panel per 18" x 18" (about 2 sq ft), 4
panels for 8 sq ft.
- Color Arrangement on panel may vary
- 1x LED Lights (12" x 12" x 1.25")
- 1x Hanging Kit
We have been researching for the best Light Wavelength
for Plants for a long time. In fact, we have discovered that different
plants absorb different wavelength light. For example, plants with red
and yellow leaves, such as maple, absorb more blue light (wavelength:
450nm-480nm), but reflect most red and yellow light. Furthermore, plants
need different wavelength light for different periods.Please select the
certain LED grow light according to your specific plant. We welcome you
to share your experience of growing with us. We were, we are and will
be your most reliable LED grow light supplier!
We have matching gardening tents in different sizes in our store!
Welcome and shop!