40"x31"x75" White Vein Deluxe Select Series Round Play Top Bird Cage
Here we offering is a White Vein Deluxe Select Series Round Play
Top Bird Cage. This super play top parrot cage has a unrestricted top play area with
perches, ladder, feeder bowls and free toy. Comes with quatity ,all
metal, solid-weld construction and an expanded play top with four
climbing ladders, this cage encourages activity and instincts, promotes
your parrot exercise and play with round play top. Large front door with
snap lock provides easily access. The flip lock for easy-access and
secure closure. There are three interior feeder bowls so that you can
feed your favorite parrot dry food, wet food and water at the same time
without messing them. Furthermore, there are two metal slide-out trays.
One on the play top and one on the bottom of the cage. Getting rid of
the mess becomes an easy job. Mesh hurdle structure on the bottom
prevents escape while you are cleaning the tray or grate.
- Non-Toxic Epoxy Finished: safe for bird
- Strong Metal Wire Bar: big parrots can not bend
- Rectangular Tubes Constructed Main Frame: more steady
- Open Top Play Area With Perches, Ladders, two Stainless Steel
Bowls and Free Toy
- Durable Snap Lock On Front Door: convenient access
- The Flip Lock easy-access and secure closure
- Three Locking Feeder Doors: fast feeding
- Three Interior Stainless Steel Feeding Bowls respective for dry
food, wet food or water
- One Interior Wooden Perch: more exercise for bird
- Lower Removable Grate: easy cleaning
- Mesh Hurdle Structure: preventing escape
- Top and Bottom Metal Slide-Out Trays: easy cleaning
- Tall Stand: higher cage situation where birds love to stay
- Four Swivel Casters With Metal Cover: mobility and durability
- One more interior wooden Perch for spare
- Overall Dimensions: 40-1/5"W x 31"D x 88-3/5"H
- Outside Dimensions: 31-1/5"W x 22"D x 75-2/5"H
- Inside Dimensions: 30-4/5"W x 22"D x 36-1/5"H
- Front Door Dimensions: 11-4/5"W x 22-1/2"H
- Feeder Door Dimensions: 6-3/10"W x 4-7/10"H
- Top Tray Dimensions: 30-3/10"W x 22-3/5"D x 1-4/5"H
- Bottom Tray Dimensions: 30-2/5"W x 22-4/5"D x 1-4/5"H
- Play top area Height: 21-7/10"
- Excretion Insulation Height: 8-7/10"
- Stand Height: 11"
- Bar Spacing: 9/10"
- Bar Thickness (mm): 3, 4, 5
This Cage is recommended to fit below breeds of pets:
Poicephalus - Senegals, Red-bellied, Meyer's Parrots
Conures - Sun, Gold Cap, Blue Crown, Jenday Green Cheek,
- 1x Cage Main Frame
- 5x Stainless Steel Bowls
- 4x Perches
- 6x Ladder
- 1x Removable Grate
- 2x Metal Trays
- 1x Metal Hook
- 1x Free Toy
- 1x Manual
Choosing the perfect birds cage for your feathered friend is always
not that easy. Different birds have different figure and character.
However, choosing birds cages for any bird, we should take some tips
- Select a cage that will provide your parrot with plenty of space.
Bigger is nearly always better. The larger the breed of parrot, the
larger the cage he will need to be comfortable. Tall cages are
especially important if the parrot has long tail feathers. Choose a
large cage while your house have enough space to fit it in.
- Make sure the bars of the cage are thick enough to safely house
As with cage size, the size of the bird will ultimately determine
how thick the bars need to be. Larger breeds require thick, sturdy bars,
as they can quickly bend and ruin thin bars. Thinner bars are adequate
for small parrot breeds.
- Choose a cage of durable construction.
Parrots have powerful beaks and often chew cage bars. Therefore
stainless steel or powder coated cages are better than those that are
brass finished, painted, or coated with PVC. Never house a parrot in a
cage made of wood, bamboo or plastic. Most parrots will destroy these
cages in a matter of hours.
- Check to make sure that the bars are well-spaced for your parrot.
Do not house a parrot in a cage where his head will fit through the
bars. This can cause the bird to injure himself.
Or Call 1-866-606-3991
Only A Small Amount Left!