32"x30"x65" White Vein Roman Play Top Bird Cage
Here we offering is a White Vein Roman Play Top Parrot Bird
This super play top parrot cage has a unrestricted top play area with
perch, ladder, feeder bowls and free toy. The cage's clever wire
panel-and-groove system simplifies assembly, mobility, and cleaning.
Frameless wire side panels reduce weight and seams that can trap harmful
mold or bacteria. Play top features a free hook for hanging your bird's
favorite toys. Large front door with snap lock provides easily access.
The flip lock for easy-access and secure closure. There are three
interior feeder bowls so that you can feed your favorite parrot dry
food, wet food and water at the same time without messing them.
Furthermore, there are two metal slide-out trays. One on the play top
and one on the bottom of the cage. Getting rid of the mess becomes an
easy job. Mesh hurdle structure on the bottom prevents escape while you
are cleaning the tray or grate.
- Non-Toxic Epoxy Finished: safe for bird
- Strong Metal Wire Bar: big parrots can not bend
- Rectangular Tubes Constructed Main Frame: more steady
- Durable Snap Lock On front door: convenient access
- The Flip Lock: easy-access and secure closure
- Three locking Feeder Doors: fast feeding
- Three Interior Stainless Steel Feeding Bowls: respective for dry
food, wet food or water
- One Interior Wooden Perch: more exercise for bird
- Lower Removable Grate: easy cleaning
- Mesh Hurdle Structure: preventing escape
- Top and Bottom Metal Slide-Out Trays: easy cleaning
- Tall Stand: higher cage situation where birds love to stay
- Four Swivel Casters With Metal Cover: mobility and durability
- Open top play area with Perch, Ladder, two Stainless Steel Bowls
and Free Toy
- One more interior wooden Perch for spare
- Overall Dimensions: 32-1/5"W x 30-3/10"D x 83-1/2"H
- Outside Dimensions: 23-4/5"W x 22"D x 64-4/5"H
- Inside Dimensions: 23"W x 21-1/2"D x 35"H
- Front Door Dimensions: 11-4/5"W x 21-2/5"H
- Feeder Door Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 4"H
- Top Tray Dimensions: 22-2/5"W x 21-4/5"D x 1-9/10"H
- Bottom Tray Dimensions: 22-1/2"W x 22"D x 1-9/10"H
- Play top area Height: 14"
- Excretion Insulation Height: 5-7/10"
- Stand Height: 9-3/5"
- Bar Spacing: 9/10"
- Bar Thickness (mm): 3, 4, 5
This Cage is recommended to fit below breeds of pets:
Poicephalus - Senegals, Red-bellied, Meyer's Parrots
Conures - Sun, Gold Cap, Blue Crown, Jenday Green Cheek,
- 1x Cage Main Frame
- 5x Stainless Steel Bowls
- 3x Perches
- 1x Ladder
- 1x Removable Grate
- 2x Metal Trays
- 1x Metal Hook
- 1x Free Toy
- 1x Manual
Choosing the perfect birds cage for your feathered friend is always
not that easy. Different birds have different figure and character.
However, choosing birds cages for any bird, we should take some tips
- Select a cage that will provide your parrot with plenty of space.
Bigger is nearly always better. The larger the breed of parrot, the
larger the cage he will need to be comfortable. Tall cages are
especially important if the parrot has long tail feathers. Choose a
large cage while your house have enough space to fit it in.
- Make sure the bars of the cage are thick enough to safely house
As with cage size, the size of the bird will ultimately determine
how thick the bars need to be. Larger breeds require thick, sturdy bars,
as they can quickly bend and ruin thin bars. Thinner bars are adequate
for small parrot breeds.
- Choose a cage of durable construction.
Parrots have powerful beaks and often chew cage bars. Therefore
stainless steel or powder coated cages are better than those that are
brass finished, painted, or coated with PVC. Never house a parrot in a
cage made of wood, bamboo or plastic. Most parrots will destroy these
cages in a matter of hours.
- Check to make sure that the bars are well-spaced for your parrot.
Do not house a parrot in a cage where his head will fit through the
bars. This can cause the bird to injure himself.
Or Call 1-866-606-3991
Only A Small Amount Left!