Brand New T3/T40E
Kit Piping Boost
A turbo kit is the
most efficient way to dramatically increase horsepower and torque with
the ability to upgrade even more power. , our turbo kit's core
components are engineered, tested, and designed to provide optional
power, throttle response, drivability, reliability, fun, and comfort.
For naturally aspirated motors looking for real power or forced
induction motors looking for upgrade kits without sacrificing lots of
time and money, then a dna turbo kit (forced induction) is the only way
CALL (866) 606-3991
What is an Universal turbo kit?
Are complete kits that include all of the core components to turbocharging any ride. Most professionals and enthusiasts prefer custom made turbo kits for many reasons such as the ability to create your own unique turbo project. The advantages and possibilities to these preferences are proven and endless.
What is not included?
For the most part, the only components that need to be purchased or made are the manifold, downpipe, and silicone reducers. We carry downpipes and manifolds for most vehicles, but we choose to give buyers the option to purchase their own manifolds because there are important factors that come into play when choosing the right manifold and downpipe. First, is material (cast, steel, stainless, ceramic). Second, is design (cast, log, stainless, ram horn, or custom fabricated). Third, is clearance (some engine bays require a special design in order to fit). Fourth, is brand (depends on your budget). Fifth, is power goals (choice of design and material will determine power characteristics and capabilities). Last, is engine management (depends on psi, engine, factory ecu, and budget).
Carburated vehicles need blow through carbs or fuel injection conversions to preserve engine longevity.
Fuel injected vehicles may or may not need a fuel management unit, ecu chipping, or a stand alone system for reliability.
For high boost applications, upgraded fuel injectors, fuel pump, and engine management are necessary for safety.
All turbo applications should be dyno tuned after installation to confirm power and safety before attempting maximum boost.
CALL (866) 606-3991A turbo kit is the most efficient way to dramatically increase horsepower and torque with the ability to upgrade even more power. Our turbochargers are mostly a bolt on application for stock/modified motors with the proper manifold and are designed to provide optimal power, response, drivability, reliability, fun,and comfort. For naturally aspirated motors looking for real power without sacrificing lots of time and money, then a turbo (forced induction) is the only way to go.
What is included?
- T3/T4 Hybrid Floating Bearing Turbocharger .50 A/R .63 A/R (30+ PSI, 500+ HP Capability)
- Universal 8 Piece Intercooler Piping Kit (Extended Length)
- 8 Piece High Temperature Silicone Couplers (Triple Layer)
- 16 Piece Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps (Built In Rubber Stoppers)
- 27"x5.5"x2.25" Aluminum Turbo Intercooler (Bar and Plate Design)
- 38mm External V-band Turbocharger Wastegate Kit (5 PSI Spring Included)
- Progressive Blow Off Valve Kit (Aluminum Flanges, Snap Ring, Vacuum Lines Included)
- Blow Off Valve Quick Adapter Pipe (Direct Bolt On)
- Stainless Steel Braided Turbo Oil Return Line Kit (Adapters Included)
- Stainless Braided Turbo Oil Feed Line Kit (Adapters Included)
- Engine Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit (Fuel Lines, Fittings, Clamps Included)
- Engine Oil Catch Tank Kit (Brackets, Clamps, Line Included)
- In-Cabin Manual Turbo Boost Controller Kit (Vacuum Lines and Clamps Included)
- In-Cabin Engine Turbo Cool Down Timer (Slim Design)
- Slim Mount Performance Radiator Fan (1500+ CFM Rating)
- Radiator Fan Mounting Kit (Springs Included)
- T3 Steel Turbo 4 Bolt Manifold Flange (Custom Manifold)
- T3 Steel Turbo 5 Bolt Downpipe Flange (Custom Downpipe)
- All Gaskets and Hardware Included (See Photo)
- Free Technical Support
CALL (866) 606-3991