This high-quality 15" x 15" Heat Press Machine can work perfectly for
commercial use and family use. It is good for making promotion products,
ad gifts, and souvenirs for companies, factories, hotels, restaurants,
shops and schools. Furthermore, it can help you to make lots of unique
style items, such as unique T-shirt with family portrait, mouse mats or
jigsaw puzzles with children's images, DIY door hangers, creative
ceramic tiles, and any flat surface items you may want to use dye
sublimation for. Perfect DIY gifts for Birthday or Festival, such as New
Year's Day, Saint Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day,
Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas and so on.
- Easy to operate and use.
- Economical for commercial daily use.
- Brand new in box and ready to ship.
- Save more space than swing machines.
- Shovel handle with skid-proof sponge.
- Constructed with steel frame for longer lifetime.
- Pure aluminum heating plate not tend to twist easily under
- Heavy-duty main body machine prevent the machine moving when
- Special ultra fine line-tube technology for temperature
equilibrating and stabilizing effectively.
- Digital temperature control with Fahrenheit scale.
- Upgraded 4-digit digital time control with hour/minute/second
- The most stable circuitry design of digital temperature/time
- More precise and convenient to control the heating time.
- Timer counts as soon as the heat press is engaged.
- Alarm sounds automatically when time is up.
- Loading pressure can be adjusted easily.
- Full range pressure adjustment to adjust for thicker or thinner
- 15mm extra thick heat plate provides even temperature and higher
- Non-stick 10mm heat-resistant silica-gel sponge for easy
- Free Bonus Gift: one
19-4/5" x 19-4/5" teflon sheet.
* Voltage: 110V
* Power: 1800W
* Plug Standard: US, Canada
* Temperature Range: 0 degrees Fahrenheit - 750 degrees Fahrenheit
* Temperature Error Band: +/- 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit
* Time Range: 0s - 99h 9m 9s
* Heat Press Area: 15" x 15"
* Package Dimension: 30" L x 21" W x 19" H
Time and Temperature
Reference Range for
Heat Press Machines:
Please read the directions on the
transfers before setting the
temperature and time. Certain transfers will offer ranges to be adjusted
with the accommodation of more heat sensitive fabrics. Our
recommendation only for general suggestions.