This Salt Dogg spreader's wide coverage area only drops materials where
they are needed, making it an ideal choice for spreading salt on
sidewalks and fertilizer near sensitive foliage. The heavy-duty hopper
holds 100 lbs. of material and requires low levels of maintenance.
• One-piece fully-welded steel frame.
• Large 1.5 cu. ft. polymer hopper.
• Cap.: 100 lbs. of bagged salt, sand, or other free flowing materials.
• Large 13" pneumatic tires.
• Large flow regulator offers ease of operation.
• Solid control linkage eliminates sticking and stretched cables.
• 3-flap adjustable poly deflector controls spread pattern (ideal for sidewalks, near sensitive foliage, etc.).
• Additional fixed rear deflector protects operator's feet.
• Ergonomic handle.
• Expanded metal hopper screen helps prevent material jamming.
• Includes a durable, double-stitched plastic rain cover to protect from moisture and spillage.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel gears for added strength.
• Individually boxed for retail display.
• Improved restrictor plate design for durability.
Spreader Type: Walk behind drop spreader
Recommended Use: Commercial / residential
Load Capacity (lbs.): 100
Recommended Media: Salt
Spinner Material: No spinner
Frame Construction: Stainless steel
Hopper Material: Polymer
Wheel Type: Pneumatic
Includes: Black powder coated handles with grips
Assembly Required: Minimum amount