Royal Beginning to Wedding Season
April 12, 2011
On April 29th, the world will be watching as Prince William and Kate Middleton are wed. A flurry of plans have been underway ever since the couple announced their engagement last October. The ceremony will take place at Westminster Abbey with two receptions, a luncheon and dinner, to follow at Buckingham Palace. Approximately 1900 guests have been invited to the ceremony, 600 to the luncheon, and 300 to the dinner.
To anyone who has ever planned a wedding, it seems impossible to organize such an elaborate affair in only about six months' time. However, not many engaged couples have the resources, financial, logistical, and manpower, that are available to members of the royal family. Most of us have to take care of everything for ourselves, and of course, most of us won't be inviting 1900 guests.
As Spring and Summer arrive, many soon-to-be-wed couples are hectically trying to finalize arrangements for their own weddings. Whether it's an extravagant black tie gala or a casual backyard party with family and friends, wedding planning can be stressful and expensive. Here at Safer Wholesale, we've compiled some ideas that can make wedding planning a bit easier and maybe save you a bit of money as well.
BEFORE THE WEDDING
Make sure you look your best on the big day by taking care of those bigger beauty concerns ahead of time. Investing in your own personal care products rather than going to a salon or spa means that you'll be able to use them whenever best fits in to your own busy schedule, rather than being subject to limited business hours.
- Removing pimples, Skin firming, Removing acne, Lightening spots, Preventing wrinkles, Cuticle removing
- Excellent cleansing effect
- Extremely high absorption of nourishment
- Price: $299.95
- Comfortable, painless, and woundless during the treatment
- Easy operation
- No anesthetic needed
- No bleeding and bruising.
- No side effects, good effects on skin, no rebounding phenomenon.
- Price: $699.95
- 1-Hour bleaching — the fastest and safest at-home bleaching kit
- Gives amazing results because the strong gel is activated by the
powerful blue LEDs. Has enough gel for 15 applications!
- No Tooth Sensitivity
- MUSIC HEADSET that attaches to an iPod,
MP3 player or computer to listen to music while it whitens.
- Price: $89.95
- Indoor tanning bed w/ durable, long-lasting aluminum frame
- Establishes exposure times for each session to minimize risk of sunburn
- Tunnel configuration with 16 high-output lamps for fast all-over tan
- Extra-long 67-by-28-inch tanning surface accommodates all body sizes
- Price: $1399.95
FOR THE BIG DAY
Billions of dollars are spent in the wedding industry every year, and a lot of that money goes towards rental products that have to go back after the wedding. You'd be surprised to find that many rental items can be purchased at prices not that much higher than they'd cost to rent. And if you buy rather than rent, you can get years of enjoyment from them instead of hours. Everybody enjoys a lovely ceremony and a delicious dinner at the reception, but it's the fun little extras you offer to your guests that make a wedding truly memorable. Check out these ideas for some special ways to surprise your guests...
- Durable water proof polyethylene cover
- High quality, rust resistant steel
- Ideal for commercial or recreational
use - parties, weddings, backyard
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easy
- Sidewalls are easily removed for open air
exhibits or outdoor events
with overhead protection
- Price: $1399.95
- 4 foot 11 inch tall theater-style popcorn cart
- 4-oz popper will pop up to 1.5 gallons of movie-house-quality popcorn per batch
- Large, stainless-steel kettle with a built in stirring system and kernel catcher to keep out the unpopped kernels
- Supplies compartment in the base of the unit for storage of oil, kernels, bags and more
- Warming light to keep popped popcorn hot and in full view of your hungry guests
- Price: $299.95
- DVG-888K Multi-Format Digital Karaoke Player
- UHF-5800 Four-Channel Wireless Microphone System w/ Four Wireless Microphones
- PV-802 (pair) Professional Stereo 400W Powered Vocal Speakers
- BAG-10 Protective Carrying Bag with Front and Back Zippered Panels and Detachable Shoulder Strap
- BAG-49 Protective Carrying Bag with Extendable Handle and Wheels
- Price: $1438.95
put ice cubes in the shaving cage, turn the unit on, and watch as down
comes perfectly shaved, fluffy snow
- Add your choice of flavored syrup
and you can enjoy the wonderful, cool taste of snow cones anytime in
the convenience of your own home
- Keep your cones and favorite flavor syrups in
the storage area for added convenience
- Dimensions: 21" x 16.5" x 53"
- Voltage: 120V
- Price: $249.95