MMA 230V/200Amp Welding Machine
The AMICO Power AWM-145 Welding with kits is the perfect choice to do projects and repairs around the home, farm and shop. This MIG welder will produce a cleaner bead with less splatter than a regular flux core wire welder. The welder runs off of a standard 115 volt household outlet and produces an welding range of 22 - 135 amps. It uses standard flux-core wire (E71-GS) or steel wire 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm in diameter and has 4 heat settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness of metal you are welding. The welder can easily switch between gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thick steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin-gauge steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Package includes: AWM-145 welding power source, MIG torch with 10ft (3m) lead, ground clamp with10ft (3m) lead, 5 extra contact tips, a 0.6lb spool of flux wire, a 0.6 lbs spool of MIG wire, 0.6mm and 0.8mm (0.023 in. and 0.035 in.) drive roll, an adjustable gas regulator with a hose, ST-1S Auto-darkening welding helmet, gloves, users manual, and welding cart.ORDER ONLINE NOW
OR CALL 1-866-606-3991
- The welder runs off of a standard 230 volt industrial input power and produces an welding range of 10-200 amps.
- With a 60% at 200A rated duty cycle the
- AWS-205 welds alloy and non-alloy steels ,stainless steel and cast iron.
- Package includes: AWS-205 welding power source, electrode holder with 10ft (3m) lead, ground clamp with 10ft (3m) lead, users manual, brush and hammer and hand-held face shield.
- Color: Black and Red
- Wide 10-200 Amp welding output range
- 60% high duty cycle.
- Lower cost operation, more portable, more compact, superior output
- With the protections of over-heating, over-voltage, over-current.
- Digital display function when use
- Plastic handle makes it easy to carry.
- Convenient quick connection for the output makes it quick, safe, simple and stable.
- Compact and portable are applicable to repair or field operation
- Use a wide variety of electrodes
- Overheating, over-voltage and over-current protection function ;arc force function
- Fan cooled for better performance
- Manufacturer provides 1 years limited warranty
- Wide 10-200 Amp welding output range---Perfect for completing projects and repairs
around the home, farm, shop, or basic auto-body welding.
- Advanced thermal overload protection-Ensures lasting performance for years to come
- High duty cycle 60% --- which can nearly satisfy the welder work in Operates on
- 230V / 38A - Standard industrial input power.
- Process Type AWS-205 MMA / Electrode
- Piece Used Electrode
- Power Type Electric
- Circuit Amp Rating / duty cycle DC 200A / 60@200A
- Electric rating (Voltage) 230V / 60HZ
- Input AC voltage/ electric rating 230V / 38A
- Output/Welding Range (amps) 10-200A
- Welding Electrode Holder Cable Assembly Length (ft) 10ft (3 meters)
- Ground Cable Length (ft) 10 ft (3 meters)
- Brush and hammer Included Yes
- hand-held face shield Included Yes
- Length/Depth (inch) 15.75”
- Width (inch) 5.9”
- Height (inch) 10.2”
- Shipping Size (L, W, H inch) 18.19” * 10.00” * 13.31”
- Weight (lbs) 14.08 lbs / 19.8 lbs
- Certificate ETL Certificate
ORDER ONLINE NOW
OR CALL 1-866-606-3991