This commercial grade salt spreader features a low-profile design for unrestricted rear view and a protected internal motor assembly.
- Attractive and rugged black polymer hopper & orange powder coated steel mounting frame resist rust and corrosion.
- Heavy-duty 12-volt spreader motor is housed in a sealed motor chamber that is located inside the hopper for extra protection.
- Material flow and spread width ranges from 3 to 30 feet and are controlled from an in-cab electronic spreader control panel.
- The ultra-smooth hopper interior, in addition to the auger
design, provide for easy material flow and reduced material "bridging".
Commercial grade spreader features a low-profile design for unrestricted
read view and a protected internal motor assembly. For use with #1 rock
salt. Corrosion-proof hopper has ultra-smooth 45° interior and auger to
reduce material bridging. Stainless steel lined hopper. Sealed housing
protects motor from salt and elements. In-cab control panel. wide. Power
cables and bracket included.
- Mount directly to the step bumper (standard, all mounting hardware included)
- Mount using the optional Wintergate Spreader Mount allowing full bed access
- Mount using a standard receiver tube for easy spreader removal.
Receiver Tube Mount
Designed to fit 2” receivers, these mounts allow you to mount and dismount SaltDogg Tailgate Spreaders quickly and easily. The unique design fits most pickup trucks regardless of tailgate width.
Features + Benefits
- Spreader Type: Tailgate
- Volts: 12
- Spread-able Material: Salt
- Hopper Material: Thermoplastic
- Spinner Material: Stainless Steel
- Spread Radius (ft.): 35
- Hopper Capacity (cu. ft.): 9
- Load Capacity (lbs.): 600
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Overall Dimensions H x W x D (in.): 40 x 50 1/4 x 27 1/4
- Ship Weight: 212.0 lbs
- Attractive and rugged black hopper and orange powder coated steel mounting frame resist rust and corrosion
- Heavy-duty 12 motor is housed in a sealed motor chamber (TGS05A is located inside the hopper for extra protection)
- Material flow and spread width, from 3 feet to 30 feet are controlled from an in-cab electronic spreader control panel
- Ultra-smooth 45° hopper interior and auger fight material bridging by channeling it to the stainless steel-lined hopper throat providing and even flow of material without the need of expensive auger add-ons or vibration kits