High Quality Complete Memory
Foam Mattress Bed Set
The 10" Golden Pedic Memory II Memory Foam mattress offers Therapeutic Firm support in a solid & dense 100% memory foam mattress. Made with the latest visco elastic open-cell memory foam technology, the Memory II mattress is complimented with a thick woven zipper cover that allows significantly more air-flow than conventional memory foam mattresses.
The Versi-Flex Foundation is the original state-of-the-art collapsible mattress foundation designed specifically to support memory foam mattresses of all thicknesses. It is a breeze to move in and out of your home, and is stronger than traditional pre-built models. With an 8-inch profile, it is made from solid Spruce, requires only 6 carriage bolts, and can be fully assembled in less than 15 minutes. With a simple, one of a kind design, the entire foundation fits in a box that measures only 80" x 10" x 10".
- Visco Elastic Open-Cell Quilted 100% Memory Foam Mattress
- No Motion Transfer/No Flip/Therapeutic Firm
- 10" Mattress Height
- Available in Full, Queen, and King
- Built-in 3" Visco Elastic Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- Incredibly dense and solid mattress - King weighs 120 pounds!
- 4LB memory foam is the ideal memory foam with a faster response time than 5LB foam
- "Breathable" Open-Cell foam has more open cell structure, allowing for higher air flow, better recovery, and lower odor retention
- "Firm" Therapeutic Heavy Duty Support - Countours to your body for incredible Comfort & Support
- Special Eco-Friendly Quilted Zipper Cover for cool feel than can easily be removed and dry-cleaned
- Compares directly to High-End memory foam mattresses costing thousands!
Versiflex Foundation Advantages
- Includes removable white cover
- 15 minutes approximate assembly time
- No additional tools required
- Easy to disassembled and store
- Can transport in a minivan or SUV
- Fits into attics, townhomes, and Cape Cods
- Higher quality wood means better performance and durability
Our mattresses are carefully compressed into roll, wrapped in clear plastic, taped, and then packaged in a canvas sleeve/bag to protect them during shipping. As soon as you receive your mattress, first remove it from its canvas bag and then carefully cut along the plastic wrap at the mattress seam - being careful not to cut the mattress. As soon as the mattress is unpackaged, it will immediately begin to reconstitute itself back to its original size and shape. NOTE: this typically takes a couple of hours, but in some cases it can take as long as a couple of days sleeping on your mattress for it to fully retain its original shape and size. You can sleep on it right away! ENJOY!
OR CALL (866) 606-3991
Your new mattress comes with
a 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited
Warranty against defects!