This spreader is ideal for residential/light commercial applications.It
features an attractive and rugged black polymer hopper and orange powder
coated steel mounting frame. Equipped with a fold-away feature—simply
release hitch pin & spreader folds away for easy access to rear door
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearing 1/3 HP spreader motor with direct-to-battery wire harness.
- Material flow up to 30 feet controlled from an in-cab variable speed control.
- Ultra-smooth hopper interior, in addition to the auger design, provide for easy material flow and reduced material "bridging".
- Direct to battery power
- Material auger
- Variable speed controller
This Light commercial duty is ideal for driveways and small parking
lots. Heavy-duty sealed ball-bearing motor with in-cab variable speed
control and direct-to-battery wire harness. Ultra-smooth hopper interior
and auger fight material bridging by channeling it to the stainless
steel-lined hopper throat providing an even flow of material without the
need of expensive auger add-ons or vibration kits. Not for use with
- Mounts using a standard 2" receiver tube for easy spreader removal.
Features + Benefits
- Spreader Type: Tailgate
- Volts: 12
- Spread-able Material: Salt
- Hopper Material: Thermoplastic
- Spinner Material: Poly
- Spread Radius (ft.): 30
- Load Capacity (lbs.): 300
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Overall Dimensions H x W x D (in.): 45 x 24 x 22
- Ship Weight: 77.0 lbs
- Features an attractive and rugged thermoplastic black hopper and orange powder coated steel mounting frame
- Fold-away feature — simply release hitch pin and spreader folds away for easy access to rear door or tailgate
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearing motor with direct-to-battery wire harness
- Material flow controlled from an in-cab variable speed control
- Not for use with sand