Wrap your arms around total body fitness with Body-Solid's Fusion
400 Personal Trainer, the most advanced multi-function gym you can have
in your home.
Is it a state-of-the-art traditional gym? Is it a revolutionary
functional trainer? It's both! The Fusion 400 Personal Trainer features
industry-shattering innovations that put you in position to do hundreds
of exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Serious fitness enthusiasts demand versatility and adjustable
functionality from their equipment in order to stay creatively
challenged and engaged with their workouts. The Fusion 400 delivers
enough mold-breaking features and industry-exclusives to keep even the
most advanced user challenged to maximize its potential.
The Fusion 400 features a game-changing new press arm and pulley
system with isolateral 250º pivots for unmatched versatility and
function. Cables have been threaded down its press arms (an industry
innovation courtesy of the design engineers at Body-Solid), and both
arms also move independently, allowing you to isolate one arm at a time.
The arms even rotate on cams, allowing you an unprecedented freedom of
positions and movement for your routines. You can even use the Fusion
400 with an exercise ball if you wish.
The Fusion 400's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym
design offers you an amazingly diverse workout, enabling you to isolate
individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routines.
It also offers the most unique and desirable attachments available in
the home gym market, including leg press, multi-hip and weight-assisted
vertical knee raise/chin dip stations. Rear-mounted pull-up or vertical
knee raise and dip stations further enhance the versatility of this
hard-working, long-lasting multi-tasker.
The Fusion 400's game-changing aesthetics, unsurpassed functionality
and industry-leading technology offer you the opportunity to train on
the cutting edge of fitness. Best of all, this highest quality home gym
is backed for a LIFETIME of use by the best warranty in the industry.
*Please Note: Gym comes standard with new Cloth Shroud. Metal Shroud pictured in exercise shots is no longer available.
Call Or Order Online Now!
The advantages of using the Body-Solid Fusion 400 Personal Trainer
The purpose of functional training is to adapt or develop exercises
which allow individuals to perform movements and motions which mimic
those of their daily activities. Originally developed by physical
therapists, functional training exercises have grown extraordinarily
popular with fitness enthusiasts because of their capacity to target
core muscles of the upper body, lower body and abdomen, leading to
better muscular balance and joint stability.
Body-Solid's Fusion 400 Functional Trainer is designed to do
something no other functional training gym does: expand the user's
anatomical planes of motion by engineering a revolutionary new press arm
and pulley system with isolateral 250 degree pivots for unmatched
versatility and function. Now you can get as creative with your daily
workout as your body's free range of motion will allow as you diversify
your personal routine to include biomechanically efficient exercises,
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press
- and dozens of others
Body-Solid's Fusion 400 Personal Trainer
The hybridization of tradition and functional training truly
reaches its pinnacle with the Fusion 400. Backed by the best warranty in
the business, the Fusion 400 Personal Trainer offers state-of-the-art
engineering and revolutionary features you will not find anywhere else.
- Revolutionary new press arm and pulley system with isolateral 250 degree pivots for unmatched versatility and function.
- Press arms can be adjusted from a mid-row position all the way up to a lat pulldown position.
- Both traditional and neutral hand positions ensure quality isolateral pressing motions.
- Two swiveling pulleys allow for isolateral mid-row exercises,
functional pressing motions, pectoral flys and several high pulley
- Multi-ring nylon handles ensure a quality fit and comfortable grip for any user.
- Full length lat bar for traditional pulldowns.
- Two-way adjustable back pad provides full support for mid-rows as well as decline, flat, incline and shoulder press exercises.
- Gas-assisted seat pad provides simple, easy adjustments.
- Bearing pivot points at the press pivot and leg developer pivot ensure a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Heavy gauge oval tubing provides a stable, compact footprint.
- Superior engineering and construction backed for a LIFETIME of use by the best warranty in the industry.
Specs:Call Or Order Online Now!
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing
- 6mm upper support plates
- Independent, fully adjustable Press / Pulley Arms
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley covers
- 83" H x 78.5" L x 49" W