Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill
An economical fitness solution that allows you to keep pace while saving spaceCall Or Order Online Now!
If you value your personal space as much as you need a high quality
personal fitness routine, the Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill has been
designed with your lifestyle in mind.
The benefits of regular exercise cannot be overstated, and developing a
high quality home fitness regimen can get you on the fast track to a
healthy lifestyle... and keep you there. But not everybody has the
necessary space to accommodate a state-of-the-art fitness machine in
With the Endurance TF3i, you'll program an efficient, fluid session
every time you work out, then roll it conveniently out of the way until
The Endurance TF3i has many features you would expect to find in a much
more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people
focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience
of their own homes.
The solidly built Endurance TF3i is designed to help you achieve your
fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and
challenging, flexible programs.
Precision engineering and state-of-the art electronics make the
Endurance TF3i an affordable choice for shoppers looking for a folding
treadmill that has been built according to the demanding specifications
and standards of professional health clubs, yet without the exorbitant
price tag normally associated with such a machine.
Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards
of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the
Endurance TF3i, and you'll discover how quality components, precision
engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the
industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio
- Foldaway Convenience. An easy to use foot release, assisted folding
mechanism and sturdy mobile transport wheels enable you to roll the
Endurance TF3i to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4"
steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore
cardio workouts. The Endurance TF3i is built to withstand constant
pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck.
Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended
Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption
system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will
feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are
fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the
phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed
horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor
is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and
air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker
protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and
provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart
rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers
feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically
decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide
superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate
when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the
ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System
delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV
or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Model: TF3i
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
Call Or Order Online Now!