Direct Drive 1/3 GPM
120 Volt Pump
Compact direct drive pump assembly can be used for commercial or residential installations. The low noise level makes it easy to work with. The pump features an internal adjustable pressure regulator (200 - 1000 psi max.) Has a 4 - 15 nozzle capacity depending on nozzle flow rate. Can be placed up to 1250 ft away from mist line for optimum operation.
ORDER ONLINE NOW
- Specially formulated Hi-Pressure Seals and concentrically ground ceramic plungers assure maximum seal life
- Stacked Stainless steel valve design for long life and easy servicing.
- 1/2 HP Emerson TEFC electric motor 120 VAC or 220 VAC; 50/60Hz 7Amps
- Ultra compact, direct-drive low speed unit for quiet operation.
- Internal adjustable pressure regulator with pressure gauge
- Integral regulator with built-in by-pass to assure system
- Size: 10' W x 24" L x 12" H, 53 lbs. depending on model
- Dual plunger design provides a smooth liquid flow
- 5 Micron replaceable filter cartridge
- pressure control and pump protection
- Direct drive CAT Pump Model 1DX03ELS
- Stainless steel plunger design
- 0.33 GPM at 1000 PSI flow rate
- 6’ electrical cord included
- Positive displacement pump
- Auto drain valve
- 7-15 .008 Misting Nozzles
- 5-10 .012 Misting Nozzles
- 4-8 0.14 Misting Nozzles
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Inlet Pressure Range: Flooded to 60 psi
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1200 psi
- Discharge Port (1): 3/8” NPTM
- Stroke (Dual Plunger): 0.078”
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8” Hollow
- Crankcase Capacity: 8.5 oz.
- Inlet Ports (1): 3/8” NPTF
- Maximum RPM: 1725 rpm
- Weight: 10.7 lbs.
- Flow: 0.3 gpm
- Bore: 0.630”
ORDER ONLINE NOW