Complete Silver 80cc Motor
Bicycle Engine Kit
kit will allow you to turn your bicycle into a gasoline powered
motorbike! 1 Gallon of fuel runs 150 miles!! The engine is designed to
be pedal/chain started so you can start or stop the engine while
riding! Speeds up to 40mph. To install this kit you will need some
basic skills using tools and a few hours. Follow the user manuals
stated gas/oil mix and adjustments. This kit will fit many bikes sold in
your local bike shops!
EPA Certified Engine
This motor kit is a new generation of 2 cycle engine kit with many improvements and enhancements which make it stronger, more powerful and more durable. This motor kit has been carefully tailored to fit in many bikes (mountain, cruiser, chopper, road) with v-frame.
EPA Certified Engine
SpecificationIf connect the kill-switch to the "blue/yellow to blue wire", and "Black to Black) and you can add a head light or tail light onto your bike by connecting
the 6 volt, 5w-10w bulb with white and blue color wires from the
engine so that you can ride it at night.
- Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke
- Power: Rotary Speed
- Rated Power: 1.5Kw / 5000r / min (3HP/5000r/min)
- Max. Power: 2Kw / 6000r / min (5-6HP/6000r/min)
- Ignition Mode: CDI
- Compression Ratio: 6 : 01
- Driving Ratio: 18 : 01
- Fuel type: No. 90
- Lubrication Oil: Motorcycle Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil
- Mixing Ration for Fuel and Oil: 16:1 for break period (first 300 miles) 25-30:1 after
- Spark Plug: Z4C 14MM
- Fuel Consumption: 120-170 MPG
- Clutch Type: Friction Plate / Dry
- Speed Limitation: 25-40MPH
- User Manuel
- 68.5cc (80cc) needle bearing 2 cycle engine! (silver engine with slant head)
- Centrifugal clutches + pull Start
- 44 Tooth Sprocket With Mounting Hardware!
- Chrome Exhaust muffler with heat shield
- Magneto with kill switch (on throttle) Control
- Push bottom lock alloy Clutch Lever
- Heavy duty chain
- Adjuster Bearing Chain Tensioner
- Carburetor assembly
- CD Ignition assembly
- Updated kill switch UNIT with stop bottom - To Blue Wire!
- Chain Guard
- Spark With Tool!
- ½ Gallon black Gas Tank With mounting brackets
- Bicycle frame mounting
- All the needed mounting and hardware