Commercial Grease Trap
Interceptor 50 LB 25 GPM
Floor mounted steel grease interceptor with gasket sealed cover and secured with standard hex head center bolt, external trap seal and threaded inlet, outlet and integral flow control.
- Model: WP-GT-25
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Material: Heavy Duty 11 gauge Carbon Steel
- Powder coated grey corrosion resistant
- Overall dimensions: 24.5" L x 17.5" W x 16.5" H
- Box length: 24.5" inches
- Cover length: 22" inches
- Flow control tee: 3" pipe
- Inlet / Outlet: 3" pipe
One week after installation, check the grease level inside the interceptor. These results should be used to determine the appropriate cleaning schedule to be used for future cleaning.
To clean, simply remove the lid and baffle and then extract or skim the grease into an empty container. replace the baffle and lid and secure the retaining bolt.
Refer to local codes and regulations concerning the region specific installation and proper grease disposal.
- Removable baffles for easy maintenance and clean out.
- Constructed of 11 gauge carbon steel w/corrosion resistant coating.
- T-vent for proper air venting is included.
- Designed for removing fat, oil and grease from waste water.
- Main body suspended from floor to avoid corrosion.
- Remove the flow control tee from inside the interceptor.
- Locate the interceptor "inlet" and "outlet". Position inlet closest to the equipment that the interceptor will be servicing.
- Install the flow control tee between equipment and inlet valve on the interceptor as illustrated above.
- Vent the flow control tee as illustrated above to ensure optimal performance of your interceptor.
- Replace the lid and securely tighten retaining lid bolt.
- Check integrity of connection to the interceptor and repair and leaks as needed.
- Make sure all seals are assured.