on the highly successful platform of the original Go-Quad, the Skunk
Werks set out to improve it even more by integrating what top racers
have been doing to get the extra edge on the track and by making those
proven modifications standard!
most important improvement in the Go-Quad 30 was for PMW to leave the
traditional one wheel drive design by going to a shifter cart inspired
live rear axle, making the Go-Quad 30 two-wheel-drive and two-wheel-braking .
Unlike all prior Go-Quad models, the Go-Quad 30 offers 100% of pure
equal turning in both directions and puts an end to pulling towards one
direction under braking.
major enhancement provides users with the most perfect handling
capabilities. It gives them safe and absolute control while also
achieving much faster track time.
ORDER ONLINE or CALL NOW
chain driven/centrifugal clutch on the Go-Quad 30 comes standard. It is
set at a slightly lower gear ratio than the previous models to provide
for the best acceleration off the line and out of corners.
newly designed steering plate has been added and allows the inside
cornering wheel to turn slightly sharper than the outside wheel. Often
referred to as “Ackerman Steering”, this new feature produces excellent
extensive testing by PMW “Skunk Werks” and proven performance on the
track, the caster - the angle in which the front wheels tilt s back -
has also been optimized to 17 degrees to reduce “pushing” and
consequently offer excellent cornering.
2 full inch added to the length of the front axle also contribute to
the Go-Quad 30 excellent stability and handling performance.
handlebars have been ergonomically enhanced. Wider, lower and slightly
forward, they provide for a more aggressive location. They also have a
20 degree bend for the ultimate rider's comfort, now making this the
easiest Go-Quad to get into and out of.
- Engine GPL290 Air Cooled 2-stroke
- Maximum Speed 22 mph*
- Dimensions 45 1/2" X 28 1/4" X 17"
- Transmission Chain Drive - 6/64 stock sprocket ratio, Centrifugal clutch
- Weight (lb) 42
- Max Load 400 lbs
- Frame Patented heavy Duty yet ultra light aircraft quality carbon/chromoly steel frame
- Handle Bar Includes throttle, brakes, kill switch, and adjustable Ackerman steering
- Tires Solid Full 6" Rubber ”Go-Active” replaceable tires
- Rims Mach 12 reinforced high impact polymer rims
- Brakes Full rear axle Caliper Brake
- Fuel Tank Large 1l. patented gas tank with Reinforced mounting plate
- Additional Features Heavy Duty Live Rear Axle
- Two-Wheel Drive
- Larger seating area easier to mount/dismount
- Free-wheel capable
- Fits adults and children without any adjustments needed
- Lightweight and Compact - Easily fits in a standard size car trunk
- Suggested Usage Competition; Family Fun