High Quality Agricultural Digital LCD Grain Moisture Meter
Check out this Multi Function Digital Grain Moisture Meter w/ Measuring Probe. This moisturemeter is small in size but
powerful, light in weight, easy to carry. It is used for fast and
accurate measurement of moisture and temperature in the process of
allotment, acquisition, storage, machining of packed grains. The wide
range measurement it covers is 8-20% of moisture and -10-55 degrees
centigrade to meet your different needs. From the LCD digital display,
you can easily find out the precise result of the test so that you can
protect your grain better or get the useful information for further
process or research.
ORDER ONLINE NOW
OR CALL 1-866-606-3991
- Used the exclusive one chip of Micro-computer to offer high accurate measurement and wide range.
8-20% of Moisture
-10-55 degrees centigrade of Temperature
- Come with a high quality
Probe with 2 stainless lanceolate Measurers
- LCD display gives exact readings with no guessing.
- Compact, light-weight and easy operation.
- Can be applicable to the test of packed grains, food-stuff and feed-stuff.
- The use of durable, long lasting components, including a strong,
light weight ABS-plastic housing assures maintenance free performance
for many years.
- The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand.
- LCD display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Moisture content Range: 8 ~ 20%
- Temperature Range: -10 ~ 55 degrees centigrade (14 ~ 131 degrees fahrenheit)
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy Moisture: +/-1%
- Temperature: +/- 0.8 degrees centigrade
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees centigrade (32 ~ 122 degrees fahrenheit)
- Operation Humidity: 85% or below
- Power Supply: 4 x1.5 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Main Unit Dimension: 178 x 68 x 39 ( mm)
- Probe Length: 365 mm
- Cable Length: 1450 mm
- Main Unit Weight: 280g (not include batteries)
- Probe & Cable weight: 260g
- 1x Measure
- 1x Probe
- 1x Operation Manual
- 1x Carrying Case