2011 NHL PLAYOFFS ARE UNDERWAY
April 14, 2011
The 2011 NHL Playoffs are now underway! Hopefully your favorite team made the cut, but if they didn't, you still have to admit that we're now watching the most exciting hockey of the year. There are many questions heading into the playoffs: Can the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks pull off a Stanley Cup repeat this year, despite losing many of last year's key players and just barely squeaking into the 8th seed position, or will they be thwarted by the Vancouver Canucks, owners on this season's best record in the NHL? Who will emerge victorious from a closely matched group of playoff contenders in the Eastern Conference where only four wins separate the Number One seed Washington Capitals and the Number Eight seed New York Rangers? What will you do with yourself once the hockey season ends?
We'll just have to wait and see for the answers to those first two questions, but here at Safer Wholesale we can offer up plenty of ideas to keep your hockey dreams alive after the Cup has been hoisted and the season has ended. Whether it's a hockey table game for fun in the rec room year round, nets for summertime street hockey, or a backyard ice rink ordered ahead of time so you'll be ready to go for fall's first freeze, we've got everything you need to keep enjoying hockey year round.
- Polycarbonate Dome Eliminates Vandalism
- Overhead Lighting Adds Realism
- Attractive Playfield Layout
- New Electronic Design, New Sound
- Includes coin acceptance; Can be set to FREE play
- Lots Of Action and Scoring
- Unpacked, actual dimensions: 60"L x 36"W x 54" H
- Actual weight: 140 pounds (unpacked)
- Built For Long, Trouble-Free Life
- Price: $2694.95
- Dimensions: 48L x 24W x 31H
- Weight: 36lbs
- Playing Surface Dimensions: 47L x 23Wx ⅝ thick
- CARB certified MDF with laminated blue graphics
- L- shaped legs with leg levelers
- Single 110V high output electric blower UL listed
- Goal boxes with built in plastic scorers
- Includes two 3 strikers and two 2.5 pucks
- Price: $139.95
- 3 dimensional thermoformed goalie makes puck react just
like a regular goalie
- Gives up rebounds and deflections in an
infinite number of directions
- Features wire ring w/ net that snaps into place, allows real glove saves for more exciting action
- Eight quick and easy Ball & Bungee attachments to get you set up and playing in no time
- Two 36"W x 48"H halves that fit in most vehicle trunks for convenient transport
- Price: $275.95
- Size: 72" x 48" Regulation size goal, 15" top shelf, 34" deep at base
- Strength: 100% steel! 2" face, .109" thick, 2.77mm, 12 gauge!
Weighs approximately sixty pounds. Will not rust or rot!
565# knotless nylon netting - 1 1/2" mesh, 6mm-1/4" thick. UV treated
- Style: Instant "Quick Cable" system - no lacing on front of goal.
Top shelf, Curved base, Diagonal bar, & Skirting - included!
- Price: $289.95
- Patented Bracket & Liner System, for a Super-Strong Rink
- Uses Standard Ύ" Plywood (not included)
- Great for Unlevel or Sloping Ground
- Sets up in a Single Afternoon! (not including freeze time)
- Price: $369.95
coat baked on paint finish
off 1/2" pvc ball valve
frame - 1/2" steel tubing
- 1/2" x 30" steel pipe & foam handle grip
long hose with garden hose fittings
- Price: $289.95