When talking about welding most people naturally tend to think of steel. However, though relatively less heard of, plastic welding is used in a lot of industries.
This is a plastic welding technique which is analogous to gas welding of metals, though the specific techniques are different. This specially designed heat gun (hot air welder) produces a jet of hot air that softens the parts to be joined, as well as the plastic filler rod.
Hot air/gas welding is a common fabrication technique for manufacturing smaller items including and not limited to chemical tanks, water tanks (black, grey, fresh & ballast), heat exchangers, and plumbing fittings.
The materials being welded and the welding rod must be of the same or very similar plastic. Welding PVC to acrylic is an exception to this rule.
CALL 1-866-606-3991 Specifications:
- Rated Voltage:110V-220V / 50Hz/60Hz
- Max Power:1500w (Much stronger than 1000w devices)
- Heating power adjustable from 80-1500W
- Temperature Scope:40 - 700°C (100-1290°F)
- Insulating Intensity:3750V
- Air Volume:13.8m/h
- Air Pressure:3000Pa
- Outside Package Dimensions: 39x13x11cm
- 1 Hot Air Plastic Welding Gun
- 1 Triangle Speed Welding Nozzle
- 1 Round Speed Welding Nozzle
- 1 pressure Silicon Roller
- PE Plastic Rods
- PVC Plastic Rods