Features & Specifications:
- New 2012 model with 10mm thickness and 12 Strands for 9440Kg's break strength! (20,815lbs)
- 30 Meter Length (about 100')
- Splice-Width (eye) 30mm, Improved Flat-Base Lug- 8mmØ
- Stronger and ligher! Very easy to carry and use
- Accustomed to suit low-mount winches
- 2 Meter Rope Protector sleeve which will prevent chafing on sharp edges.
- Chemical resistant, which means it will not harm or deteriorate the quality of rope
- Floats in water!
- Synthetic rope is heat-set under tension to ensure maximum strength and durability
- UV resistant rope to withstand the demands of any harsh terrain or usage. A melting point of 156 Degrees!
- A 12 Strand braided rope from Dyneema SK75 World’s strongest fibres Guaranteed!
- Easy to clean - cleans very easily by soaking in water
ORDER ONLINE NOW OR